Legal and Investigative Counsel to Help You Anywhere in the World
TRUSTED AND EXPERIENCED COUNSEL If you are looking for discreet, experienced and no nonsense lawyers to get you results and mitigate risks, The Seiden Group offers litigation and judgment enforcement expertise to recover funds for investors and judgment creditors. Recovering funds for investors is not simply a legal, business, or strategy issue. The Seiden Group brings expertise in all these areas, plus a reputation for innovative and cost-effective solutions to cross border obstacles. We have particular experience in The People's Republic of China. China has made enormous strides in cooperating with the United States on cross border issues. This has created opportunities for resolving otherwise intractable disagreements. You can rely on us to provide cutting edge advice to understand your options.
Oops! This page is currently under construction. Check back soon!
China does not recognize US judgments. However, The Seiden Group has carved out a pathway to resolve disputes and achieve recovery for investors in China that has never been done before. We deliver in China for our clients and have been recognized by the global media for our efforts. See: Bounty Hunter Tracks Chinese Companies That Dupe Investors, New York Times
Recent Successes and News
- Successful recovery of funds on behalf of investors in a China-based pharmaceutical company, See Pope Investments, LLC v. Shengtai Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Engaged to represent the Syrian Democratic Council (SDC), a Northern Eastern Syria group of mostly Kurdish Syrians aligned with the United States
- Secured a $240 million judgment against valve manufacturer. See Markbreiter v. China Valves Technologies, Inc.
- Secured injunction against publicly listed company to prevent illegal transfer of assets. See Baliga v. Link Motion, Inc.
- Appointed Receiver in New York against a foreign publicly traded company.
- Successfully sold biotechnology company for US shareholders on China Equity Exchange (a first for a Western seller).
- Successful recovery of funds on behalf of shareholders/investors in a China-based technology company. See Southpaw Credit Opportunity Master Fund LP v. Advanced Battery Technologies, Inc.
"We treat our client's problems like they are our own, and fight for them with every ounce of energy, creativity, smarts and determination that we have."
- Robert Seiden, Managing Partner of the Seiden Group